AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8280

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Thanks for another unsolicited rant about your extensive experience. We all get it: "Trust me, I know stuff, look at my background". You've spent years refusing to outline your buys/sells and current holdings because it's so easily faked, yet you never miss a chance to drop another example of how experienced you supposedly are, despite that being even easier to misrepresent. So maybe just take your own advice, and leave it out, because most of those you're arguing with aren't convinced or impressed by your claims.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. So you think it will take ~2 years to production from Stage 3, but it really doesn't matter to you if it's 3. I'm glad we could establish what's acceptable for you. The problem with your expectations though is that JZ has clearly outlined that the Stage 3 development process will take 4 years, and the clock hasn't even started yet. Of course we then need to factor in potential delays, and you said you're comfortable with a 2-year delay on Stage 2, so I can only assume that you'd be comfortable with a 2-year delay on Stage 3 as well. That would see Stage 3 hitting nameplate around 2030 (give or take 6 months), which is 6 long years away.

I hope you can see the disparity, as your claim of "I'd be happy with 3 years" makes absolutely no sense, when it's going to take 4 years at best, but more likely longer than that given the company's history with sticking to timelines. On one hand you're trying to dismiss a 500% commissioning overrun (2 years total) as totally acceptable, yet on the other hand you're expecting Stage 3 production to be underway well before company guidance says they'll get it done.

Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?
    Last edited by Rob826: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.