AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8300

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    Yawn.

If you’re going to quote me, then actually quote me.

The key point is all about expectations management.
    I expect that issues and delays are commonplace and likely, and incorporate their potential into my investment thesis.
    I explained WHY - because I have lived and breathed projects in the industry. You like to claim that’s some irrelevant brag but it’s simply explaining WHY I readily accept time and cost blow-outs when I invest in a mining project.
    Simple.
    Unlike yourself, I can actually draw on my direct experience to inform my expectations, instead of pointing to say one other company and saying something to the effect of we are slower than them, we must be sh!t.
    It’s really getting beyond a joke now.
    The points I make about this company’s progress and potential do not RELY on anyone “trusting” my background and experience; I note that only to provide some context and perspective as to what my views and assessment draw upon. Pulling the “trust me, I know stuff card” is utter nonsense and you know it.

As far as the timing of construction for the expansion goes, like I’ve said to you before, assemble your jigsaw of expectations based on multiple sources. Time will tell.

You’re welcome to think it wil take 6 years …or 16 years…. It matters not.
    Whether it’s built in 2026, 2027 or heck even 2028 is not a big deal to ME.

Enjoy chasing your shiny things.
    Last edited by GCar: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.