AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8303

1. 13,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8306
    LOL!

The point was clearly that even with your vast wisdom and great insight to everything Li, you left this “investment” with far far less than with what you entered.
    Nice one!
    And you brag about taking a big loss, just because it could have been even bigger..?! Wow

ps. Why is it that you’re still so upset about others who have a single-digit average, and a different investment thesis?
    It’s apparently so “unbelievable” that others invested heavily and early here, that you resort to asserting that it’s a lie…. That might be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic!

pps. People should just assume I’m a bus driver who left school in year 8, and let my posts, analysis and assessment stand on its merits. That’s why many of my posts contain significant detail explaining how and why I have formed my analysis and views.
    The haters hate that and want one-liner opinion pieces devoid of any detail. lol.
    The haters also hate that there are many members here that do indeed appreciate my perspective and analysis.

toot toot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.