AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Yes mate, she has been a long and never straight road. Looks...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Yes mate, she has been a long and never straight road.

Looks like we have finally hit the drag strip, news on our original convictions is everywhere.

Back when we dipped our toes in the water carmakers had invested frick all into innovation, CATL and Ganfeng where emerging companies. CATL now Chinas second largest private company.

Carmakers have nearly invested 500 billion into the transition into EVs. Many have set dates to end the production of ICE vehicles.

In the same timeframe many countries and cities have announced mandates for the end of ICE vehicles in their city and countries. In the realms of life they are not soo far away!

My not so large portfolio has put on $200k in the last year, I expect it to do many multiples of that over the next decade.

Lithium to me is a set and forget, it took lithium batteries nearly 30 years to get to this stage. Any new alternatives will have to go down the same road.

GO AVZ, and go lithium, going to be a monster decade.

If you a going to look at supply and demand you can’t look past Simon Moore’s At Benchmark Minerals. Class act.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.