AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm devastated to hear that you're only reading 5% of my posts...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    I'm devastated to hear that you're only reading 5% of my posts @Poohbear. And here I was all this time, convinced that you were my most avid readerrolleyes.png.

You can call it downramping if you like, but I call it discussing things factually. Your perspective is your own, and you're welcome to it. I'll post as often as I feel like it, and if it bothers you, you're welcome to hit the ignore button, or just keep on scrolling. I don't have a hatred for AGY, I just deeply enjoy rattling the cages of a few here who enjoy spreading misinformation, and who hate that others will hold them accountable by refuting their dodgy, pumpy posts with facts.

As far as the sentiment button goes, I've addressed this previously. Honestly, who gives a sh*t what someone says their sentiment is? You can interpret tone by what someone is saying; it doesn't need to be a binary choice of buy or sell. Additionally, everything stock is a buy/sell depending on the price action. Right now, I don't think there's much to be gained from selling AGY as it's close to hugging it's long term low, and there's also not much to be gained from buying, as the future funding requirements are a strong indicator of dilution to come. I'm also not interested in holding, given the other opportunities available, and the opportunity cost of continuing to maintain a position in AGY.

With those three options excluded, that only leaves a sentiment option of "none".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.