AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8435

1. 5,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    Obviously the disastrous (for Musk) X situation has been a big part of his Tesla sale, but telling factory workers to literally sleep on the factory floor between shifts and firing over 16,000 staff and literally throwing them out in the cold with their visas now in jeopardy is entirely Tesla-specific. The market sometimes gets it wrong, but the Tesla share price has lost the best part of 50% of its value over the last year while the cooked books say Tesla cashflow is going bananas. The market clearly doesn't believe it. The share price is a fraction of what it was about three years ago when Tesla was operating at an obvious loss.

It's interesting to see how many people can be fooled by obvious smoke and mirrors when it comes to Musk.

I'm not at all saying it's 'simple', I'm literally saying you need to scratch below the surface to see what's going on. Yes, if you don't bother to do that at all, a lot of Musk's companies look great, but if you look into them in any depth you can see they're clearly vapourware/scams. Tesla at least has produced some good models, but it's not going to be a viable company ongoingly. SpaceX is fundamentally flawed, The Boring Company is fundamentally flawed, Hyperloop was an absolute joke, Tesla is probably his best one but it's not going to work out long term unless Musk leaves and the company is restructured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.