AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Great research mate, very interesting and things I didn't...

1. 2,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    Great research mate, very interesting and things I didn't contemplate. For those holding, this truly is the definition of a bottom drawer stock for a very long while yet. Frustrating but is what it is, "reinventing the wheel" rarely works. Pays to diversify. Most lithium juniors getting smashed, copper/gold next as I believe lithium will take a long while to recover yet, and more so for the ones with stale and slow-progressing fundamentals.

I read a post I think from crazyhorse, suggesting a 'plan B' for AGY to diversify into copper/gold, but realistically management are not capable, adding on that they don't have cash to spare to do so. It's a nice thought though, and one that could create some shareholder value in the medium term, conditional on the project of course and if they follow the time-proven hand book and not 'reinvent the wheel' again.

A cap raise is almost certain at this point. Perhaps they can tap the market for a few more million sheckles to diversify their portfolio.

Progress updates generally released between 11th-19th. Interested to see where they're at production wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.