AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8526

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It's not so bad, just seems so because we're on the receiving end of a falling SP.

We are currently in the end of the financial year general ASX selloff which combined with falling lithium prices is making things look bad, but we have been faring ok compared to the other lithium stocks during this time.

The EOFY thing will pass in the next few weeks so that's short term. The falling lithium price is a worry that will probably last until around Sept/Oct/Nov, but that is mostly irrelevant if we get an off take agreement with ATL. What we need is a ramp up of production to prove the plant so as to get the off take agreement. I'm positive that we'll come out smelling like roses and will buy some more AGY soon, just waiting for it to fall some more.

Patience and diamond hands are what's needed. We should get the ramp up news soon, so hopefully it's positive and we can all relax a bit.

It comes down to this - do you think the plant will ramp up or not? I think it will, which is why I bought back in.
    Last edited by CandyStoreRock: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.