AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8621

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    It's either a huge conspiracy or we're screwed...

agy needs to communicate what's actually happening on site

instead, we need to sit and look at outdated pixulated satelite imagery to understand what Pablo and the 200 employees are doing on site

It's becoming a joke....

if JZ is reading this, let us have something more detailed than we're progressing our 2kt plant and in the final stages of commissioning....if something is screwed, tell us what's screwed

the lack of detailed communication allows high-frequency trades of minuscule sums driving the share price lower... have a look at the trades

I've done my balls. I thought i was smart to load up at 10s 9s and 8s. We are back there again and firmly wedged there

look at the chart JZ, lack of communication has returned us to a period well prior 2kt plant, rss expansion, 10kt approval etc etc etc this is not market related, good companies making good progress maintain confidence and in turn shareholder value....

ffs, post something, have pablo do the macarena on a bag of lit, something at least to keep us entertained while our investment turns to $hit

if this announcement is the same as the previous 3 "progressing," announcements without detail, and solution, all it will take is a medium dump and we'll be trading at 2c, and our new investor ATL would be as irate as some of us holders

200 working at Puna, what are they actually doing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.