AGY 8.00% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8659

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    I'm not deluded enough to think my posts could have a relevant influence on the share price, and it'll silly for you to think along those lines.

If I was waiting for a reentry price, it would definitely be below the 8.6c support level, because that's obviously going to fail and when it does there's going to be a long fall, but no, I won't be buying then unless stop losses are triggered and it goes to some absolutely absurdly low figure which it will clearly bounce off, and even then it would just be for a quick trade. But I don't expect that to happen.

I'll only buy back in with a view to hold if there is good progress with the production rate. It is now over a month since the last update which was full of empty promise. If there was good news to report they'd have reported it on Friday. The silence clearly shows the situation at the plant is not good. AGY has done this before - when they know the market is expecting an announcement they'll stay quiet if the news is bad. There was a particularly big example when they just ceased the regularly monthly announcements without warning when it got bad enough to be obviously bad, but there have been many others, this clearly being one of them.

Why you would want to hold right now when we have an obvious bad news situation which hasn't yet been released to the market but you can clearly see is coming, and the price is currently testing a multi year low support level... wow...

Don't bother attacking me, take a good, hard look at the situation AGY is in right now. I wouldn't be laughing at me right now, posts like that are going to age like a seafood platter left out in the sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.006(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.5¢ 7.6¢ $514.1K 6.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 288670 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 145599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.