AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

You mean the CR I said was inevitable and you guys said wasn't,...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    You mean the CR I said was inevitable and you guys said wasn't, which did indeed cause dilution, and I said the share price would fall after it, and the share price was what, 13c at the time and has today traded at 7.9c? The one which happened after I sold out at well over double the current share price?

I mean, hey, if you really want to "LYFAO" at me as a current holder, go for it, I guess. I'm pretty sure given the choice to send a message to yourself either when I sold or when I was calling that CR which did happen, you'd tell yourself to sell rather than hold on for dear life.

The desperation around here is literally insane.

I was happy to say that the ATL deal was fantastic for AGY as far as things could have gone considering they had no choice but to raise capital and cause dilution, but they still had to dilute your holdings and you still have seen your holdings drop by a large percentage since then.

I've literally been calling the share price drops very consistently and accurately for the last few weeks (not to mention the previous year), while you've been ramping this thing as it tumbles, and you want to post "FM, you still banging on about that narrative"? You can do whatever you want, but being that ridiculous is a strange choice of behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.