AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm not talking anyone down, simply stating facts that AGY are...

1. 2,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    I'm not talking anyone down, simply stating facts that AGY are not recognised as a producer to the larger audience. This should light a fire under JZ to get things moving along which have been overdue for as long as I can remember now. And yet, we're still only producing pilot quantities of lithium. This month's omission of the significant jump in production quantities we were all expecting, more so after being told the bottleneck issues had been resolved for the most part, does us no favours (for the shareholders as well as their own public image).

Notwithstanding the lack of transparency this month on production numbers, they haven't addressed the upgraded feasibility studies either. They're still working off a 6-year old PEA with estimated cost escalation factors added in. Tip of the iceburg. It's no surprise why they're not taken seriously at this point in time.

It's evident JZ is unable to focus on AGY while he is involved in 2 other companies. I would not object to the notion of getting someone whose more capable and sole focus is AGY put in charge. As for your notion of a proposed target - I personally can't see them even being a consideration. All they have right now is a 2ktpa starter-plant & infrastructure with Pablo's process that has proven no scalability yet.

This is supported simply by the fact that RIO would rather do their own thing next door with a billion dollars than want to spend a quarter of that on buying out AGY, who have an apparent ~5 year headstart (we'll have to see how RIO get on by the end of 2024).

Fingers crossed that JZ was just too busy with his other two companies and simply forgot to press the submit button, and we get a production update (just to know they're on track to scalability) this first week of July.

Have a good weekend.

IMO GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.