AGY 39.5% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Porsche executives have stated hydrogen isn’t a viable option...

1. 1,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Porsche executives have stated hydrogen isn’t a viable option for its brand moving forward due to logistics around hydrogen supply, to logistics challenges and cost to produce green hydrogen. Porsche will push forward with full EV and hybrid technology for its fleet.

It’s all going to be ok, we just need to bottom out before the market can move forward. The whole market needs a reset including peoples mentality towards EVs and renewables.

just tough to swallow that we weren’t on the final wave and now we need to wait another 1-3 year cycle. Times ticking on the 10ktpa expansion now.

At least we all get to sit here and chat for another 3 years. Disclosure, I didn’t sell and sitting 75% down on a large holding, possibly silly me.

I just hope JZ learns from this and picks up better communication points to SH. I have suggested he holds webinars to keep us updated, he does speak very well and I think it will be a good way to keep us all informed and not left guessing. Maybe this is a good time for JZ to reset on that front too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.032(39.5%)
Mkt cap ! $71.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 4.8¢ $3.071M 57.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 818980 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 180384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.