AGY 4.08% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Due to the Lithium price we have been wedged between operating...

1. 2,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Due to the Lithium price we have been wedged between operating the 2ktpa plant and developing the extra 10ktpa plant.

The power is all in our customers hand at the moment. They want large supply (always have) over may years at the cheapest possible price. The market at the moment allows them to dictate to suppliers.

They may not have told us directly but its likely through many talks its become obvious we need a bigger offer.

Yes those short term or low risk tolerance bail at any cost sending us down. I'm not criticising them we all have our valid reasons but as is always the case we go down on low volume (3.5% approx).

Someone bought those and the other 96% held. Top 20 is something like 20% so something like 75% retail held.

Unfortunately we will drift about like a lost boat while the sea's take time to settle.

I'm just hope management can put together a new presentation that explains the change in strategy, we haven't wasted our time and a clear and honest vision of where we are moving.

Yes I felt sick reading the announcement yesterday morning becasue I knew it would cause an small avalanche and I like all faced those couple of hours in a major dilemma of hold or sell. Having to sit down and tell my wife was tough but thankfully she is very supportive. It wont break us but its put a big dent in our plans hopefully only temporary. I imagine I'm not alone, there and many people over in Argentina who will be feeling sick having lost their jobs having bills to pay etc.

The impact of this is much more visible to management than previous faffing about so hopefully we see a reinvigorated approach of transparency and accountability not simply putting all the blame on the Li price.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.6¢ $407.5K 8.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 411506 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 86000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.