AGY 4.08% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Sadly, as others have said, and we all agree, it means nothing...

1. 2,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    Sadly, as others have said, and we all agree, it means nothing if AGY cannot crack the code how to reliably and economically produce BG Li from their brine (despite the high Mg).

We all thought Pablo was the wizard, the reason why we were lead to believe that we had become only the 2nd successful producer. Now it seems some smoke and mirrors were involved in the "magic" frown.png.

In fact, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, maybe some of the potential offtakers and funders, who obviously had access to more behind the scenes information that what we had, could see some of those difficulties; and that was the reason why serious OTA/funding deals never eventuated. A case of show me the money, i.e. demonstrate to me that the process works as well as you claim.

Sadly, it seems like yet another story where trusting mum and dad investors, relying on ASX approved company announcements and disclosure, were lead astray. We are now, yet again, paying dearly for the ASX letting far too many companies getting away without proper oversight and enforcement to disclose inconvenient truths!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.6¢ $407.5K 8.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 411506 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 86000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.