AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8994

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    im a glass full type of guy

did the plant designed by Pablo work? NO

did the JV spend millions on a defective design? YES

did the JV waste time and money working on a flawed design? YES

could the JV have spent the millions engaging experts in the lithium extraction space? YES

Has the JV misapplied the millions on Pablo's design instead of engaging experts early on in the design phase? YES

did Pablo's experiments in the lab produce the desired effects in the plant? NO

did Pablo and by association AGY fail to understand their limitations and yet continued the course? YES

did continuing the course affect the financial position of AGY and, in turn, the JV? YES

did AGY raise capital at 14c for 5% of the company due to misapplied funds? YES

would the plant be operational if experts in lithium extraction space were engaged in the design phase? YES

did Pablo and AGY try to reinvent the wheel and produced a square? YES

had AGY and the JV realised their limitations at design stage, where they are entrusted to not make catastrophic errors, would AGY have diluted your/my holdings and pushed back the project by 2-3 years? YES

has the sky fallen from 1billion mc to 50million mc and with it shareholder value due to irresponsible management of the company, its flawed design and its finances? YES

as you can see, most of the answers are positive, i am a glass full type of guy? NO?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.