AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9007

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    Do you recall all the armchair experts in the last dip identifying a 20+ bag opportunity?
    Do you recall all the armchair experts back in 2016 and 2017 identifying a spec junior that should be able to prove successful production of BG carbonate from Rincon?

Nah, me either.
    I wonder where they all were?

The pattern repeats, over and over, on this and many other stocks. Vocal haters appear every dip, joyously attacking the company and its supporters, whilst failing to actually identify key opportunities to make the returns that their confidence suggests they should be.
    Meanwhile, the company continues on its pathway, getting pushed around by various challenges and market factors, slowly but surely moving towards its goal.
    Sp does wild things, for many reasons.
    Haters calling the final score when it’s only half time; and the company has enough funds to withstand another year or so of sh!tty conditions if need be.
    In 2 years from now we’ll revisit those who bought the dip and those who didn’t.
    As always, there are no guarantees, but do you think a market cap that is less than the replacement cost of the operation is reasonable….?

Amazing what comes out of the woodwork when times are tough.

Upside/downside/risk/reward DYOR

Rough seas and pirates everywhere. Wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $35.88K 874.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 444 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 176937 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.