AGY 2.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You still don't understand the irony...

1. 5,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. You still don't understand the irony of saying "Oh dear". You're the one holding this trash, not me.

Yes, I realise RIO doesn't care what the lithium price does. I... already said that.

Yes, I realise they don't care if it's not successful. I... already said that.

Yes, I realise it quite possibly won't be successful. I... already said that.

AGY on the other hand is already toast. It has already failed and fallen into a place it can't recover from. The fact that even RIO may not succeed with their project (which they don't much care about, it's an experiment to them) despite effectively unlimited resources is not a positive thing in any way for AGY.

Ah, you played your peculiar 'simple' card in this post... in a way which reflects extremely badly on AGY. Yes, believe it or not, I do realise that AGY can not continue pushing through like RIO can. I mean, yes, this is true, and sure, it's simple, but it means AGY is toast.

It's so strange the way you often follow your word salad which makes no sense with "simple", or in this case, you've used it after you point out what a bad situation AGY is in. Yes, it's simple, simply terrible.

"AGY's plant may not achieve economic viability in the short term so we're going to mothball the whole operation etc etc" is just word salad for "We couldn't make it work and we're at the point where we have to give up"

What's the plan from here? Wait for the lithium price to recover...? The lithium price is still above where it was when they raised the funds to build the plant they now say they can't justify working on because the lithium price is too low! Okay, so... *if* lithium prices recover in a year or two, rehire staff and resume operations after everything is rusty, dusty, covered in cobwebs and the staff has forgotten what they knew or need to be retrained from scratch... and... you're back to working on the same problem you couldn't solve before. And if you somehow do manage to get the plant working, you'll have missed the price wave anyway, because it won't last forever and we know that the plant won't be magically operational overnight.

But the insane mantra is that since it doesn't work (or isn't scalable?), we'll focus on the 10,000TPA plant instead, and we're going to pretend that was always the plan... it's difficult to even find a place to start on describing how absurd that is. Can you honestly fathom a situation where a company builds a 2,000TPA plant which they can't get working, but they do convince someone to pay for the 10,000TPA plant?

Are you still going to be saying "oh dear" at 2.6c? 1.9c? Delisting? Probably. At least it makes sense that you're saying "Oh dear" as the share price collapses after the company's chances of success have vanished.

Do you realise the irony of you, still holding, saying "Oh dear!" to me, after I sold out and told you why I thought this was going to crash, and it then crashed?

Can anyone honestly sit down and calmly say "I think AGY is a good investment from a risk:reward perspective, it has a strong potential for future success and I'm glad to be holding" without any feelings of "Hmm... something doesn't quite feel right when I say that" coming up?

"Oh, dear", it's certainly an appropriate thing for you to be saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $158.0K 4.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 996968 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.