AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Dear ASIC, The man on the internet said he’s an engineer and has...

1. 13,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8414
    Dear ASIC,

The man on the internet said he’s an engineer and has worked in the mining industry.
    He said he has experience with project management and IP, and various other stuff that many engineers apparently do, and has worked on various projects in various countries.
    Can you believe that?! He must be lying.
    I have sent you all the posts he made about this stuff.
    He said he’s invested in a company because he is confident that they can reach their goal of becoming a commercial producer.
    He says he started investing in the company in 2016.
    He often posts his positive opinions about the progress and prospects of the company, and explains how and why he has those views. He always tells others to “do your own research” and uses “IMO” a lot.

The company’s share price went from a few cents up to about 80c, and now it is back at a few cents.

Please investigate the bad man on the internet, as he hasn’t provided any evidence to actually prove that his background and experience are real.
    Surely he should have to supply his university degrees and employment history so everyone else on the internet can see his identity and qualifications, before we interpret his views and opinions as personal financial advice.

I am sad that the share price dropped after it rose so much and it is the bad man’s fault because I believed what he said and I made financial decisions because I thought he should be someone I should listen to.
    He said he thought the price was a “bargain” when the price was much higher than it is now. He said buying shares suits his investment thesis and investment horizon, and his risk profile.
    Can you believe that?!

I think this fits in with your enforcement priorities
    “Misconduct damaging market integrity”, or something like that.
    He talks about DCF models; I told him he needs to be held accountable to that and should send them to the company. When others talk about the project not being financially feasible, he asks them to illustrate this via their own DCF modelling. Can you believe that?!

I look forward to the bad man getting in trouble when you see all those things he said. It’s just not acceptable that someone can say they are an engineer, when they don’t also provide the evidence to the anonymous internet forum to prove that, don’t you think? He must be lying.
    Oh, and he also mentioned something about cars and motorbikes, but he never provided any certified copies of related documents; how can this be allowed? He must be lying.
    Please stop the bad man asap.

Regards
    MooMoo

Listen to yourself.
    LMFAO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.