AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9056

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    Quite a peculiar post.

You clearly reference me here, while you complain about people waiting for explicit guidance from the company and not making their own analysis, despite the fact that I was calling things well in advance and not taking company guidance seriously, something you have ironically abused me for multiple times over the years. While you ridiculed me and others who did not take guidance seriously, and it has never turned out to be correct. It's a strange duality between taking current guidance seriously and making excuses for previous guidance never working out.

You keep saying other people lose money while you're a supergenius making a fortune. You say "mark my words" - yet when we do refer back to the times you've said this sort of thing (your old catch phrase 'I'll just leave this here for future reference' made it easy) we see you constantly get these things wrong.

You're a comical one to accuse others of being smashed emotionally. Most people here have had at least some emotional impact from the experience; that's only to be expected when the price goes up over 20x then back down more than 95%, but you seem at least as impacted as anyone else here.

The pilot plant did fail. This is very clear. You can objectively look at the stated objectives for the pilot plant and see that it did not achieve them.

The 2,000TPA plant has been abandoned, perhaps permanently, and I think it is safe to say it failed to achieve its stated objectives.

It is peculiar to use this as a way to accuse someone of being wrong. You can twist things if you want and try to put words in someone else's mouth, but it's objectively correct to say these plants failed. No one said there was absolutely zero achieved by them, but they failed to achieve their stated objectives before being shut down.

Since the price of lithium is variable and we do not know what price AGY could sell their product for if they were able to produce it, we do not know what OPEX needs to be. This estimate is dependent on estimates of future lithium prices. Unfortunately for AGY, they have never been able to produce at scale at all, let alone demonstrate a favourable OPEX at scale.

It's odd for you to complain about others putting so much focus on attacking others since you do this more than anyone else, more abusively than anyone else, more emotionally than anyone else.

As for the state of AGY right now, interestingly, the current market depth and recent volume seem to indicate that most people who wanted to sell out in response to C&M mode have already done so, and there are surprisingly many buyers keen above 3c, which I interpret as holders keen to load up (many holders can now buy multiples of their original holding at a fraction of what they initially paid). This is just price anchoring/intertia, but it looks like it may hold the price above 3c for a while unless there is any more bad news, which is difficult to imagine since once you shut everything down and send your workers home there's not much more likely to go wrong. The next year or so should be pretty slow and quiet for AGY, unless there's a jump in lithium prices, which could induce a lot of people to double down. People do have short memories though, so many will be distracted by the next shiny thing and look elsewhere as AGY becomes increasingly quiet and boring.

Nasty start to the week, glad to have moved mostly to more defensive things this year. Take care, everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ $438.1K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107683 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 316897 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.