AGY 2.44% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9067

1. 2,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    I don't need to address specific points. That wasn't the reason for my post. It was to make you aware that your post was condescending and outright nonsense. You act as if you're above most retail investors, just because you've outlined some generic points on how to assess one factor (costs, NPV etc) in a company. However, your ego won't allow you to see that these such workings from yourself, have been unquestionably wrong and have given you exactly no edge in the market at all - in fact you've displayed to us all it's quite the opposite, by continually announcing your purchasing of more shares at 5-8x the current price.

Original post by @ozelectro stating there are too many unknowns, is 100% on point. Your nonsensical and condescending reply to him is poor form and is evidence you're here to fight and abuse others, over taking part in a discussion.

I'll add, your claim that the R/R is also now even more weighted towards reward, is absolutely absurd on all accounts. It's comments like these that some people think you're likely associated with the company - as it's pure ramping through and through, given the risk has gone up astronomically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $138.2K 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60287 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 83721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.