AGY 4.88% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

lol 1/ I stand by my comments about the value of economic...

1. 13,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8481
    lol

1/ I stand by my comments about the value of economic modelling and the option that most retail take; your characterisation of that as being “outright nonsense” just clearly illustrates your ignorance on the topic. You make broad generalisations because getting into the detail would clarify your “position” on the topic as unsupported by reasonable analysis.
    It’s very easy to claim my post was “outright nonsense”, yet you cannot and will not clearly articulate WHY and HOW that is apparently so.
    That speaks volumes.

2/ “the risk has gone up astronomically” is simply your emotive opinion, which afaict you fail to qualify with any reasonable analysis, btw, alongside a failure to present any analysis of the evolving risk-reward.

3/ the game is not over; continual claims of me being “wrong” wrt this investment ignores that fact and/or assumes that the company will never recover. More schoolyard tactics to discredit someone whilst ignoring the detail and twisting history… I’ve seen it over and over before. History repeats.

Now tell us all about how it is “nonsense” to conduct economic analyses because there exists uncertainty wrt key project metrics.
    Enlighten us.
    I’ll wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $113.7K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61639 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.