AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9084

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    It's fun to see you pretend not to read my posts when they're too difficult to respond to, and then later refer to things I said in the body of those posts

It's... well, it is what it is when you have spent years talking about buying, then at a multi year low price you say you buy when others don't see value. Sure, Jan.

Saying 'we'll see where the dust settles in due course' doesn't mean anything. It's not any sort of analysis. You keep saying these things, or adding 'simple' to the end of meaningless or irrelevant statements.

The production plant failed, the pilot plant failed. They failed to achieve their objectives and the company gave up on continuing to try. Simple. They are now burning cash with a guarantee of no progress in the near term. Simple. When the company itself says an actual, completed plant isn't worth attempting operations on because the lithium price is too low to bother trying, you know it needs to go significantly up in order to even be worth attempting again, let alone building an entire new plant. Simple. And even when they did hope it might be worthwhile, they couldn't make it work. It's very simple to see extreme risk here, and tangibly low potential reward - any progress requires huge dilution and by the company's own reckoning, margins won't be great. Simple.

Enjoy the price being up a pip today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.1¢ 3.5¢ $438.1K 11.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107683 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 316897 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.