AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9097

1. 13,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8485
    100%

He started by essentially asserting that somehow comments about my background and experience “couldn’t be true”, and actually demanded a “certified CV” be provided.
    Just ponder that for a while.

He even posted his “warnings” on a day trading forum that I have never even posted on; of course they effectively told him to take his personal irrelevant gripes and FO.

Now he makes bold unsupported claims about me apparently posting “misinformation”.
    Ponder that.

As stated previously, I have merely noted my background etc (over the course of 7 years and umpteen thousand total posts, btw) to provide those interested with some context around my views and analysis and perspective. …As MANY posters do.
    I don’t care who “believes” it or not, but asserting that I am lying, without having ANY proof whatsoever, is another matter entirely.

Btw: Newsflash - essentially anyone on HC who has ever noted their background/experience/qualifications/etc has also posted “unsubstantiated information”.
    There are some on this AGY forum btw.
    Are they relentlessly attacked and called liars?
    Where’s the outrage?!
    Nowhere - because it’s basically irrelevant, and do you think HC is going to moderate posts with that type of “unsubstantiated information”..? I’ve never seen that happen. Why should they?

People can judge my posts and views on the merit of the analysis/explanations/substantiation provided; anyone who blindly acts on anything that anyone here posts deserves what they get.

Simple.

Some people should read the “instructions” for starters, and quit looking for others to blame for their decisions….

https://hotcopper.com.au/help/code/

Take responsibility for your use of information
    1. HotCopper provides an area for users to discuss financial and related events and includes information, news, opinions and recommendations of many individuals and organisations. HotCopper does not endorse the recommendations or opinions of any of its users, nor does it warrant the completeness, accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any content made available on the Site.
    2. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. While the Site is designed to help you acquire information which may help you in making those decisions, you are solely responsible for analysing and verifying any information you intend to rely on. HotCopper does not provide investment advice or make securities recommendations. In particular, HotCopper does not carry out any specific needs analysis with respect to any person.
    3. Messages posted by other users may be misleading or deceptive (whether intentionally or unintentionally). If you disagree with a view, opinion or statement expressed in a message, you may want to post a message in response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $257.1K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1835821 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 143113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.