AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9098

1. 13,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8485
    Dear ASIC,

It’s me again. The bad man on the internet has been posting lots of misinformation. Heaps and heaps of lies. A plethora, actually.
    I told him about this and he asked me to clarify by specifying what I was actually referring to but I’m not falling for that trap.
    I haven’t reported it to the moderators who manage the site because they might remove all those posts and then they’ll be gone forever and you’ll never be able to find all the evidence. I don’t know how the internet works, but I know that you guys have nothing better to do than chase forum posters who said things like they are an engineer or that they bought some shares or they worked on mining projects - without providing evidence. Can you believe that?
    And he’s been so positive, even while the share price has crashed, and he says he’s buying even more shares. What if people believe him? What if they do that too and it doesn’t work out?!
    He’s gotta be stopped.
    The website clearly states that users are solely responsible for analysing and verifying any information they intend to rely on, but I don’t like that idea; I need you to hold my hand and ensure that the bad man can’t possibly be lying. I told him to provide a certified CV to me, so I could confirm his background, but he laughed at me.
    Please stop chasing unscrupulous directors and others conning and fleecing money from unsuspecting victims, and put some resources into stopping this bad man.
    I’ve attached a post of something he said that I think is not true; what is becoming of the internet when readers need to verify information, or need to actually pay a licenced financial advisor for financial advice? I just want it to be easy.

Regards
    MooMoo

Listen to yourself!
    Wow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $257.1K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1835821 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 143113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.