AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

asserting that somehow comments about my background and...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

asserting that somehow comments about my background and experience “couldn’t be true” - you won't provide your CV to CVCheck to validate the authenticity of all your wildly varying claims. That speaks volumes - just ponder that for a while biggrin.png

actually demanded a “certified CV” be provided. - FALSE, see above point or would you prefer a $1B dollar bet biggrin.png

of course they effectively told him to take his personal irrelevant gripes and FO. - FALSE. One person griped about it, here it is == post_id=74398470 and my response == post_id=74399648

asserting that I am lying, without having ANY proof whatsoever, is another matter entirely - do you understand the definition of "assertion". Any intelligent person knows I can't prove any of your claimed "qualifications" hence CVCheck

anyone on HC who has ever noted their background/experience/qualifications/etc - your qualifications changed over time and was dependent on which thread you were posting on. You have been found out and now you spin a long "fairytale" which is just that until proven.

anyone who blindly acts on anything that anyone here posts deserves what they get - and same to those who invest in this woofer

~10% of nameplate (and non-continuous) is NOT a functioning / successful plant and AGY themselves qualify their operations with "validated the lithium process technology and flowsheet by successfully achieving production of saleable battery quality lithium carbonate product."

Simplifying it down to "pause of refinement and ramp-up" (post_id=75099768) - is misinformation and leaves out a lot of the issues wrt achieving ongoing continuous operations but hey onto bigger and better things now ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $91.30K 2.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 6117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.