AGY 5.26% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9100

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    so you've claimed Gcar is posting "misinformation" because of this dot point:
    - "2ktpa plant built and largely commissioned, market conditions drive pause of refinement and ramp-up"

I've just gone back to the announcement he summarised it from and copy and pasted it here:

"Noting the Company’s strategy to prioritise continued development of the Rincon Lithium Project, acknowledging current lithium market conditions and near-term lithium price forecasts, and fiscal prudence to maintain capital preservation practices, the Company has decided to suspend operations at the 2,000tpa facility and effect the necessary workforce restructuring to adjust to next phase Project requirements.
    The Company will maintain and preserve the 2,000tpa facility during this period. With current interest from third-party battery industry participant groups for future LCE product off-take, the Company will retain optionality to resume operations if a sustained increase in lithium prices and appropriate operational conditions – thus maintaining its strategic advantage of having a lithium operations facility."

After re-reading the announcement (which anyone can do btw) and re-reading Gcar's post, I struggle to see your claim of misinformation, as what he's said aligns with what we already know, and with what the company has said. And seeing as that is the only point you've brought to our attention regarding "misinformation", I fail to see any merit to your argument.
    Pity, I thought after all the time and effort you've put in to this campaign against Gcar, you might've had something of substance.
    Last edited by Insidian: Today, 09:57

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $87.19K 2.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 914845 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1134158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.