AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9119

1. 13,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8485
    your qualifications changed over time and was dependent on which thread you were posting on. You have been found out and now you spin a long "fairytale" which is just that until proven.”

What absolute rubbish.
    I stand by exactly what I have posted.

We’ve been through this already, btw.

YOUR problem is that you assume that engineering and science are mutually exclusive.
    I have multiple degrees and spent a career that was inherently based on natural and applied sciences, in an industry that involves the discovery, delineation, extraction and processing of mineral resources. And yes, that includes the scientific process, production/generation/processing/analysis of scientific data, etc etc etc.

Your “gotcha” claim is based on your IGNORANCE of engineering and science.

and btw, as I have told you previously, if you expect me to provide any sort of “proof” of my qualifications and thereby identify myself on an anonymous internet forum, simply because you want “proof”, you are delusional.

Again, I don’t care what you believe, but if you want to repeatedly claim that someone is lying, put up or shut up.

In the meantime, try actually addressing something - anything - related to the actual stock.
    There’s an idea…..

F A C E P A L M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $257.1K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1835821 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 143113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.