AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9141

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    1. "I’ve lived and breathed having to provide guidance to stakeholders on project funding, milestones and delivery".

Yes, a project director would typically provide guidance to stakeholders. They are often paid to participate the steer committees and things like that. Project directors will have a variety of backgrounds from finance, engineering, etc.

2. "I’ve lived and breathed mining projects and have been in the same position of having to provide guidance and timelines to stakeholders regarding milestones/delivery/completion"

Plausible. Mining is a project-based activity.

3. "I've spent much of my career analyzing data"

The sheer majority of desk jobs, including those in senior levels, have as a key task analyzing and interpreting data provided by others to take decisions or provide advice. The contrary would be an odd statement.

4. "I have worked with patent lawyers over decades as I have been in the business of technology development for much of my career."

If the project involves proprietary technology, working with patent lawyers should be a must in the job description.

5. "I’ve spent a career in science"

A career in science is a general statement. A high school chemistry teacher could state the same with no lie.

6. "as an engineer who has worked on mining and minerals processing operations and projects around the world for decades"

A repetition of the above statements. Doubt it could be considered suspicious.

7. "I have a couple of engineering degrees"

Yes, people are overqualified sometimes. But there is no reason to feel ashamed of that.

8. "I’ve “gone” is to the garage to tinker with various supercars"

Yes, people are rich sometimes. But there is no reason to feel ashamed of that.

9. An engineer but doesn't believe in doing a "fancy DFS", build it and it will produce

Any sell side infomemo IS NOT evidence. Ask any investment banker what this statement means.

10. "I hope to be one of many to throw in their (usual/current) day job "

Yes, people tend to have day jobs they aspire to quit when becoming financially independent. It is called FIRE. Please google that.

SUMMARY: the subject of these statements seems to be a senior management / c-suite director with extensive experience in mining projects which involve the usage of proprietary intellectual property. Background as an engineer, probably with management post-degree education, as it is common for those with technical education.

Enviable career, but I don't see anything suspicious.

Full stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $37.72K 984.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1389161 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 158234 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.