AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-9209

1. 3,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    No mate, I just can't help but laugh uncontrollably when I read your posts. It’s hard to make it to the end with tears in my eyes and fits of laughter. Add to that the fact that your message isn't clear, and it’s obvious you're just fishing for a "gotcha" moment. You keep tagging me daily, jumping between various topics like China, Africa, Volkswagen, AI, and whatever else, without any brevity, coherence or evidence. Honestly, I have no idea what you're trying to say, it's just chaotic waffle that's clearly motivated by the fact that I hurt your feelings in the past. Oh well........rolleyes.png

As for my supposed "lack of understanding the bigger picture" by continuing to invest in lithium, you do realise that you’re also still investing in the sector, right? Every day you hold AGY, you're choosing to stay in lithium, but it seems like you don’t fully grasp that. Your continued advocation for AGY also implies that you want others to invest in the sector to drive the AGY share price higher. It seems this is one of those moments where AI might actually help you bud.

Ask ChatGPT to explain "contradiction" and "hypocrisy" to you.wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.