AGY 0.00% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I don't post this as any kind of confirmation bias but to...

1. Fid
    2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    I don't post this as any kind of confirmation bias but to illustrate something that has always puzzled me about market cycles & who knows what.
    Share price wise, Ganfeng is on its knees but here it is forging ahead without any thought of being wrong, if only I could develop that kind of commitment.

Ganfeng Lithium, a leading Chinese lithium producer, recently announced that its subsidiary, Ganfeng LiEnergy, had entered into a partnership with Turkish company YIGIT AKU to establish a joint venture in Turkey. The two companies plan to invest $500 million (approximately 3.57 billion yuan) to build a lithium battery project with an annual production capacity of 5 GWh. This facility will include production lines for both lithium batteries and battery packs, with capacity adjustments based on market demand. In addition to the production facility, the joint venture plans to establish an R&D center focused on advanced lithium battery technologies. This center will specialize in the development of solid-state batteries, high-power batteries, and batteries for maritime and aerospace applications. It will also prioritize new technology development, R&D projects, and intellectual property acquisition.
    End
    Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.