AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah, this is frustrating on whether the machine is repairable...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yeah, this is frustrating on whether the machine is repairable or not in order to produce at a higher rate is unanswered. I ever emailed management and asked if they are willing to market Pablo's technique in exchange for $ on every ton produced by other companies including JV agreement with regards to delay in commissioning which also unanswered. I do not know if Management is willing to hold an online Q&A session, let say on quarterly basis to clarify lots of unanswered matter rather than replying emails upon emails.

If the 2Kton will go into impairment and they get second chance to rebuild again, I do not know if they can build the new plant with full capacity of 12Kton since permit clearly stated 12K ton.

As someone posted, it is not about the cheap production cost in the end but the scale of capacity also matter which also makes AGY is not attractive. I also think Albermele, Arcadia have not produced to the nameplate using brine.

This renewable sector relies on strong political movement across countries which also too naive for AGY to do it alone without collaboration with big corporations.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $162.6K 4.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 703783 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 687201 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.