AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

You do realise the reason people are holding it against him is...

1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2099
    You do realise the reason people are holding it against him is because when the share price was multiples of what it is now he was throwing tantrums, mocking and ridiculing anyone who chose to sell their shares, right? I doubt anyone would care if I posted today about selling some of mine (ironically, the only person I can think of who likely would attack for that is gcar!).

Gcar attacks and ridicules people in literally most of his posts, he has got things incredibly wrong (hey, I’ve got some things wrong about AGY too but I owned that as soon as it was evident rather than doubling down on obvious mistakes or making excuses and abusing anyone who points it out which is probably why few people would feel the need to say anything about it) so it’s bizarre for anyone to defend him. He acts like he is rolling around in money and has multiple other investments, says anyone selling just recently at multiple prices of where we are now is all sorts of stupid, then himself sells some at this low price. No one cares about the fact that someone sold a few shares of any particular company at any particular price, it’s the incredible hypocrisy of someone who literally abuses people literally most days here doing it when one of the things he has abused them for is exactly what he’s doing now except he waited longer for a lower price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $98.65K 757.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 59685 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 865412 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ 447137
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.