AGY 4.17% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

@stevo 111G'day Stevo, I've posted both positive and negative...

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    @stevo 111

G'day Stevo, I've posted both positive and negative news here. I just posted this PHEV news in response to @Morecash stating that @pierre23 was "making figures up". It's a simple fact check, and everyone should want to know the facts. A business should be able to stand on its own two feet, it shouldn't require an army of holders to shout down unfavourable news or discredit those who share it. I see it as providing a bit of balance.

As far as my recent trades go, I'm happy to exit where I did. I have too many concerns to continue to hold here, and my money has achieved almost exactly the same return elsewhere through a Canadian spod explorer/developer with a much healthier bank balance to weather the current downturn. Despite what some may say about "missing the boat", I'm in the same position as I would have been if I continued to hold here rather than selling out recently. So the situation remains the same for me while these companies perform comparably, though I benefit considerably from the lower risk there (IMO).

While the AGY SP has recently improved, IMO nothing has fundamentally changed with the business itself. There's still five milestones due with just 12 trading sessions left in the quarter, and there's nothing but silence so far. The share price moving up recently is obviously welcome, but there's a few points of concern. There's been lots of manipulation propping up the buy side, so it looks like someone wants the share price as high as possible. If I explore the reasons for that, the obvious answers are that someone wants to exit one or more large parcels, and this aligns with the forthcoming ASX rebalance (18 March). Alternatively, it could be about establishing a higher VWAP for an equity raise in the near future. Either way, propping/stacking the buy side isn't usually a good thing.

I may well be wrong, but the recent AGY price action leaves me a bit suspicious given the lack of news. We shouldn't overlook that LKE investors buying off the recent lows experienced a 60% gain, and now they're raising at 7 cents. Nor that SYA went on a 90% run, and they're back where they started too. Macro sentiment will only take you so far, then the fundamentals of the company need to kick in.

A beer one day does sound good though. Congrats with your recent buy, a 40% return in a week or two is nothing to sneeze at. Good luck!
    Last edited by Rob826: 12/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $412.2K 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1674606 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 621061 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ 1126526
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.