AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Li-related News/Articles/Reports, page-8040

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    "Further down in his response where continuing to address my point on chronic inclusions in the "expected next quarter" section, that's when he said 'noting SH's expect targets and dates, thus we feel obligated to provide such).' To me this was another link to poor practice as just because we expect timelines doesn't mean you should put it in the "expected next quarter" section, especially where the salta government does not actually give you that timeline."

Yes I agree this is poor practice and IMO has been a major part in investors mistrust in what's being told to us moving forward.

But I'll have to add, they had full knowledge of where negotiations were at with a strategic partner for years. Can't put the blame on the Salta Government there. We were told this would be done on or around receipt of EIA approvals. Now we're being told it's going to align with 10ktpa engineering reports and EPCM awarded. Odd that they're making this statement when it's now out of their hands for the most part, and they're relying on the investment bank to see what they come up with. Looks like more smoke and mirrors imo.

Keeping in mind they've been in advanced negotiations for years, as well as at one point the offtake 'quarantined' (that one got people excited). It's concerning we have to think they're that incapable of knowing where their own negotiations sit.

Point being, this leading on the market doesn't stop at the EIA blowout, where you can easily point the finger at the salta government, but extends to all facets of their business as we've seen.

As the great Gcar likes to condescendingly say, management needs to 'focus' and 'get better'.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $197.2K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1959452 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 169666 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 990330
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.