AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Mate, I respectfully but completely reject the criticisms of the...

1. 5,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Mate, I respectfully but completely reject the criticisms of the company or JZ to date. If you've followed the trajectory and announcements of Lake, Core, Galan and others, you'd be glad to have been holding AGY. I was going to sell down enough to pay off my mortgage last April when the CGT discount kicked in on the shares I'd put into my then-wife's name, but for the sake of three weeks I missed that Holden opportunity. Am I disappointed? Sure. Am I angry? Nope.

In hindsight, I could have sold them all, paid off the house and bought myself another, and then bought back all the shares I had held within a year. I haven't lost a night of sleep over it and I don't feel I was mislead anywhere along the way. I read the announcements and I read plenty of others from companies I don't hold. I don't see any reason to get upset or angry with the journey to date except through unrealistic expectations in the first place, or pointless disappointment over what could have been after the fact. You'll drive yourself mad, young Jezza.

FWIW I'm much happier working to pay the mortgage, rent, and my kids' upbringing than I ever was in three years of early retirement before now. I still firmly believe that I'll pay off the house and buy myself another one with this holding. Ramp up is happening and offtake discussions have recommenced. Everything that people have been frustrated and pissed off about is being resolved. Now is exactly not the time to lose one's cool because it's not happening the way you wanted it to. You should be relieved and happy that it's happening.

You'll be fine, J-dog. Don't count up money you don't have, it'll drive you mad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $329.9K 3.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59325 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 73784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.