lib nats coalition a very divided camp, page-2

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Three cheers for Baraby,
    Tell the brain washed idealists to stand in front of a tsunami and try to stop it...
    much the same as turning back time or trying to stop the forces of nature.
    Propaganda has deluded the selfrighteous into thinking that the human race has any chance of correcting thousands of years of polution and evolution.
    Good on you Barnaby for having the guts to disagree, just as many scientist are adding to the doubts about these plans.
    It may not be a popular stand or a politically advantageous one but the Copenhagen meeting could be a chance for a more balanced and even contrary debate to take place.
    It has been suggested to focus on ways to best deal with the climate change, which makes much more sense to me.

Like a tsunami. a bushfire or any other challenge from Nature ..have warning systems and know what to expect..I dont suggest that you stand in front of it with some political measures or taxes or ?...and when it happens have some very good measures to survive and rebuild or cope with it next time.

Sure, its commendable to try and prevent causing the upheavals in Nature but its egotistical to think that Humans can control the forces of nature when its trying to adapt and deal with imbalances.

Evidently government announced calculations have been one hundred years out well I think calculations will not change whats done and if we attempt to remove our footprints we had better all disappear because there is no way to correct or erase our presence.

Slowly slowly the plan is breaking down because its idealistic, flawed and unworkable...imo.
    There is much to be learnt and much could be done to ADAPT to changes...thats what has always happened...adaptation but for some reason we have got so powerful we think grand thoughts and have great knowledge to tax and DEvovle our way out of this one.

Lets wait a bit longer and see what happens.
    Dont be afraid to speak out against fine but impracticle solutions. One leader of the Opposition has paid for his honest and selfless opinion already. You'd have to be crazy to try to talk sense against the do-gooders but the doubts are growing..

I share a minority voice amongst many who oppose me but still cant agree that human measures will control nature without destroying humans in the hope of healing nature.

Adapt poor bahaviour and adapt to the changes in Nature.

Keep it up Barnaby, you have a silent audience, understanding the damage done by humans but wanting a more realistic means of coping with it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.