liberal campaign a disaster

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Exhibit A - Joe Hockey telling us all that interest rate rises are what we need. Wow - that's really good news for Aussie battlers and homeowners.

Exhibit B - Candidate Diaz cannot tell us what the 6 point plan is for stopping the boats. I mean, they can't even remember what's in their solutions spin and fluff book.

Exhibit C - Candidate tells us if he was in the party room he'd be telling them they shouldn't be accepting donations from tobacco companies despite just arguing the opposite.

These are 3 policies - the economy, asylum seekers and smoking - on which the Tories are all over the shop.

Now you may ask why are they in such disarray. The answer is simple. They can't articulate anything beyond slogans and fluff. They are just about getting into government so will say anything that they think will be popular. Result - under pressure they come up with different answers because the detail is either non existent or does not really support the slogan or myth they are trying to perpetuate.

Please, can we have more. It's making my day how incredibly bad these guys are. I haven't had such a laugh for years.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.