Let me think about what could happen... those rednecks who...

1. 81 Posts.
    Let me think about what could happen... those rednecks who bombarded me with racist comment will be totally shattered and humiliated on Nov 24, steps could be taken to secure alterative energy and the experimentation of clean coal technology, we could rid ourselves of aligning our foreign policy to the US's obsession with the middle east and direct our thoughts to our neighbours, we could share a future with indigenous and newly settled Australians as one nation, we could reconcile with Indonesia and Malaysia, work with Thailand and Singapore to assist the human rights abuses of China, states might consider being civil to Fed Govt and guidelines rewritten, we could plead our case when considering our quota of asylum seekers without being dismissed as ‘those racist Australians’ for a start.... ummm just those few steps seems okay with me.

What... am I supposed think? About your party affiliation at election? Your investment portfolio? Your needs? Nup, I don't give a stuff about any of your needs, you are capable of taking care of yourself. You tick your box and I'll tick mine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.