Smiler I would like to know how you are able to gauge the age...

1. 81 Posts.
    Smiler I would like to know how you are able to gauge the age and experience of H/C posters.... how old am I?

You assume that the support of the young is K Rudd's only claim to fame. Lib party campaign is based solely on this perception. Dismiss the ignorance of youth! Silly silly silly.... I held my GRANDCHILD on Monday.... sweet little girl of Anglo Vietnamese heritage, not the only grandchild I have from a mixed cultural background....silly silly Lib blinkers.... my extended family is representative of the UN Assembly. Insult minority, you insult most Sydney families! Working families... bunkum! Family of mixed background the way to go... dopey LIBS stuck in the backwaters of yesterday believing the garbage spewed by dopes without a dollar. Some dear members of my extended family have experienced war and beg no more war, known abuse of the most horrible kind, my children have shed tears as their husbands/wives were insulted by the wedge of uncouth and opportunistic party platform and all longing for Australia to be global leader such is the value they place in the Australian future.

Am concerned, but basically don't give a stuff about other states attitudes, if they choose to humiliate and smear that is their loss, they can starve for skilled and talented newcomers, only hope NSW has the capacity to make a stand and declare enough is enough of wedge politics. Love the whole concept of Queenslander becoming PM…. must be a sword in the heart of any Hansonite.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.