''well I will have to take your word for it '' no need to take...

1. 81,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''well I will have to take your word for it ''

no need to take my word for it - there are heaps of medical, anatomy and biological references to it

now - the question for you is WHY IS THIS IN THE PHYSIOLOGY OF HUMANS?------------- THANKS, WE'LL AWAIT YOUR THOUGHTS
    ( and, no - an answer of that it might have just been an engineering slipup by god - will not cut the mustard as a response)

The prostate gland is located just below the bladder and can be stimulated through the rectum to produce a type of orgasm known as a prostate orgasm. To massage the prostate:
    1. Start by thoroughly cleaning the area and trimming your nails to avoid any scratches or irritation. Use a generous amount of water-based lubricant.
    2. Gently insert a lubricated finger or prostate massager into the rectum and feel for the prostate, which will be a soft, spongy area about 2-3 inches inside. Massage the prostate by pressing and stroking it.
    3. The stimulation may produce a feeling of needing to urinate and can lead to a powerful, full-body orgasm that is different from a penile orgasm. Some men report the prostate orgasm is more intense and can allow for multiple orgasms in quick succession.
    4. During prostate massage, fluid may come out that is called prostatic fluid, which is part of the semen but without sperm. This is a sign you are stimulating the prostate effectively.
    It's important to go slowly, use plenty of lubrication, and communicate with your partner throughout the process. Prostate massage can be done solo or with a partner.

ref. any medical text

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.