Miles,I think you've finally got the point, at least partially....

1. 761 Posts.
    Miles,

I think you've finally got the point, at least partially. But, if you think Labor will do a better job of running the country then I'd say you're definitely dreaming.

The reason I highlighted Kennett is to draw a comparison between the Liberal philosophy in politics & the way it successfully translates to the business world i.e. the Hawthorn story.

Lastly, it seems my attempts to bring the tone back to something civil have been misinterpreted by you as some kind of weakness. You clearly take pleasure in using aggressive bullying tactics in order to beat your opponent into submission, are you a union rep? Cause that's the way these people behave & as an employer of some 60 people I've had dealings with your types before.

You should know that in real life (not just cyber toughie life, it seems you are very tough in cyber space), I don't run from your types & I definitely don't "whine". So if you want this to degenerate again I'd be happy to hurl the abuse right back at you Mileg(ay).

And by the way, Barry Dawson would make a far better prime minister than Kevin Rudd. At least he'd Kung Fu the Unions' arses!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.