liberal senator cory bernardi hits out at 'pro, page-168

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Blooreeler you say;

"Good luck......you are going to need it"

I don't need your luck nor bothered by your condescending tone because I'm quite content with my personal values and morality.

Decisions made by my friends previous girlfriends were ultimately theirs and not his but I did question his decision not to take on the responsibilities for life he created and lost.
    This is the dilemma for any man in such circumstances. Many people don't believe the foetus is in fact a human life in the early stages of a pregnancy while others believe that conception is the starting point. If your of a particular faith the egg and sperm are also sacred.

You also say;

"That is one of the pigs I see as bloodsuckers on the taxpayers.
    Absolute PARASITE."

Well he is a self employed tradesman and a nett tax contributor so parasite would not be applicable. Also I am surprised the mods let that one go.

Free Wills post is one of the main reasons why I believe in 'pro choice' but I am saddened how some people (in my view) have abused this legal freedom. The morality of an abortion is a complex matter and I believe it maybe a reflection of society. From my experience there is growing trend of people not taking responsibility for their own actions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.