liberals need to be very careful , page-18

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Not me necessarily Ken.

I support whoever I wish at the time. Howard turned me off the Coalition, and Abbott is just as bad.

Typical language from Joyce. Suffers badly from a superiority complex. Obviously doesn't own a mirror, or reflect on some of his own behaviour. He has some tough days ahead. Just watch and see if I'm right...... I'll say no more on that. He has lost a lot of support, and will continue to do so. See how correct I am in the future. Wouldn't be surprised if he's not in politics in a few years.

The Greens will always support Labor. People know that. No big deal. As the Greens become more mainstream they will have to water down some of their policies, but they serve a good purpose in this nation if you ask me. Imagine where we'd be if everyone thought like the Nationals and Liberals. Just plunder the earth for everything you can regardless. Just look at what they did to the Murray Darling, but hey, they won't take one ounce of responsibility......even though it was the sheer greed of their constituents that caused it.

Give me the Greens over the National weirdos anyday.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.