Liberals on the rocks right across Australia, page-16

1. 6,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    That’s a fair assessment imo. The far left/right are not representative of anyone other than a small minority either side of the coin.

The LNP conservatives are ruining the party within. Whilst this goes on it won’t perform for the people will it?

It’s a fact that most people are centrist there or thereabouts, I liken to myself, I lean right slightly (And normally vote that way) but have a firm view that says we should have a morality to look after all Australians. Which is slightly left leaning.

Whilst the parties, which has been proven by actions, have this incessant in-fighting, they will do nothing for the nation.

The people are sickening of this and that is why fringe parties attract voters.

How this manifests itself over the next decade will be critical to all Australians. Currently both parties, when in power, are
    following a similar path of digging a big hole and the country is falling into it.

You commented on the party lump heads on a raft of issues, that is synonymous with the in-fighting issue and it’s to our detriment. The Morrison reaction to COVID, jobs and the future? Get some mates in with vested interests and see what they come up with. Not a good idea.

How to clear the crap out though is the problem both parties need to address.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.