DVP 2.51% $2.04 develop global limited

Hi Dis.The definiion % wise is pretty loose for MS.There use to...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Dis.

The definiion % wise is pretty loose for MS.

There use to be a Geo who looked in on the JUT thread and who had also seen been and seen the outcroppings at LI, s he worked on another project not too far from LI.

From my experience of drilling thru MS formations, you know when you are in the real, real, MASSIVE MS when your sample (or water return as in my experiences) is blcker, than black.....as dark as oil. Heavily disseminated ore with a few MS stringers (as I - only - think from prevoius visuals and assays) is all we have here at LI.

As you may or may not know.....an RC sample will only give you a very aggregated reading over the sample space and the assay results are therefore only a indication and this is why diamond core drilling is far more representative....100% in fact....only with the cutting and sectional selection for assay does the margin for error come into play.

Accounting for the above and considering that last years flop drilling campaign was mainly diamond drill coring, I would imagine the soon to be drill results will be very good without being the 'home run' I know I need!!! Damn options!! :-)

Lol....but hey, I would rather be awaiting drill results than nothing at all.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.050(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $526.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.11 $2.02 $3.490M 1.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17438 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 8476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.