GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I would have to agree that they couldn't do any worse.I am an...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I would have to agree that they couldn't do any worse.

I am an apolitical man and like to sit on the fence and watch the game unfold, because I believe that they (POLITICIANS),are all tarred with the same brush, and only support the ones who are going to make sure that they will keep them in power the longest, but IMHO, Labour Governments are getting a bit on the nose lately.

As a result,

1) Labour has gone from WA.
    2) NSW is in an absolute mess, and that is putting it politely.
    3) NZ is calling an early election in the hope that they make it in time to stop, or reduce, the current landslide of sentiments in favour of the nationals.
    4) Our Kevin Rudd is never at home but galavanting around the world, instead of staying here, at home, and sorting our problems out, once and for all. NOT GIVING OTHER COUNTRIES ADVICE ON HOW TO RUN THEIR FINANCES!!!

And what about the rest of the states???????? Are they happy with their current Governments???

Could it be the beginning of the end???????????????

Going back to WA, a change in new blood could mean a more go and get it attitude, which in the short time could reduce the red tape beurocracy. It could then be good for the likes of GBG and others in the same boat.

Food for thoughts.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.