@raiderup, my folder documenting the rise of fascism in...

1. 46,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @raiderup, my folder documenting the rise of fascism in Australia is getting larger with every passing day.

Looking back at Dutton's responses to the Christchurch slaughter by one of the worst RWNJ Australians ever to be born and witness him change the conversation to extreme left wingers was alarming enough.

Hearing Morrison be totally dismissive of associations of those 'quiet Australians' who won him the 2019 Election with RWNJs and witnessing raids on investigative journalists exposing war crimes sent the hair up on the back of my neck.

News reports of the mounting allegations against Dyson Heydon and the judiciary in general together with his long term association with Tony Abbott and what was done to Rudd, Gillard and Shorten in that kangaroo trial RC had me reeling.

With Morrison having effectively terminated parliamentary accountability by virtually closing down Parliament and Albanese's inability to hold Hymn to account, the future of democracy in Australia is not far north of what we see in China and Russia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.