Libs have forgottten theres a by election, page-88

1. 83,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    so, our 'barry' doesn't understand the value of 'brand' and what a 'lack of trust means' --

amazingly even Woolworths gets it

not a very difficult concept in the real world ---------- the Barry's in wackadoodledoodom, however, - well, different planet

"Even in their own annual reports [Woolworths is] talking about trust in their brand, and the reason for that is brand equity [or] goodwill … which is worth a huge amount of money," Dr Hughes says.
    "For Woolworths, the reason you go to Woolworths or Coles is equity or trust, so that in its own way is its own competitive advantage.
    "The moment that [trust] gets burnt a bit, we start to go, 'You know what, I'm out of here, I'm going to go someone else, even if it's just for a bit, I want you to understand what you've done to me.'"
    "We saw it with Optus, we saw it with Qantas.
    "

Morrison trashed Australia the brand via his escapades with France and China ----------- Albanese has been getting it back somewhat

we don't think it - we know it

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-25/amanda-bardwell-woolworths-ceo-key-challenge/103499294

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.