libs have it in the bag, page-35

1. 11,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    Well I just got back from voting.
    Usually I just go in and vote.
    Today I thought I'd have a chat with the people giving the how to vote pamphlets.
    First one to greet me was Labour- so I asked how long the local candidate had been nominated and what did he stand for ??? Reply I received was " Don't know I'm just a volunteer " I just smiled and walked away.
    Greens- I asked what did the Greens actual stand for.He started to belittle the other parties. I'll make it simple for you- Education ??? He said that they stood for free education for all, and no funding for private schools.My response was, so if we closed all the private schools how much extra funding would be required for education and how did they propose to raise it ???? Apparently he went to Cuba for the May Day March, and asked if I was aware that Cuba had a higher literacy level than USA ???? Did not reply to my question.
    Liberal-lives locally, attends the P & C meetings, holds meetings on a regular basis with local residents, and raises their concerns both on a state and federal level.
    Mine is a very marginal Liberal seat in WA, and the booth is usually 50-50.
    Gosh- I wonder what impression you would come away with if you were a first time, or swing voter ????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.